Friday, February 16, 2024

EWCW

Today I also got email for a possible writing workshop by East West Center in Washington, DC this May. 2 days daw and it will be about the likely impact of the upcoming US presidential elections on the Indo-Pacific. Syempre nag apply n ko. Most likely the event will be online coz they asked for our timezones man in the application. Bahala n, ang importante makajoin kos ilang event lagi. So that in future I can go to Washington DC or anywhere in the US mainland di b? Tua p man jud koy visa lagi nga valid till August 2028 pohon. They don't sponsor visas man daw. It's okay, I got mine through my generous cousin, Grumpy Bear. Hehehe. Bless him and all of them in Hawaii. Anyway, matic jud n nga mohapit kos Hawaii lagi pohon if ever makaadto ko. Active man kos AAS so kana jud lagi ang possible avenue nga makaadto kos US mainland. All at the right time. Amen! Tua diay pud vacancy for a Research Association sa Utrecht University in the Netherlands. Pinay man to nga si Dr Charmaine Ramos ang nangita ug Research Associate lagi on Philippine Structural Transformation lagi kuno. I am actually not convinced that we are on it; it just feels so due to the call centers cguro. But I would see what I can do lagi if ever man madawat ko. If not, enough n nga mobawos sila lagis ahong application. Go go go Doki, aloha! :)

No comments: