Friday, January 12, 2024

CEBU EVENTS: OJT IN CEBU, MISS UNIVERSE CEBU

My nephew Nathaniel Roba Batausa is now in Cebu with 6 of his klasm8s kay mag intern lagi kuno sila didto. Sus xempre, mabusy pud ko kay by default, ako bjay dugay nagpujo didto. I asked him too to pay for the property tax sa bay and sa water bill. So far so good. My neighbor Susan msgd me pud to say that nakabantay siya lagi nga tua nay tawo didto. In turn, I told her pud nga tan-aw tan-awn n lng pud sila lagi kung kumusta n. Sa Monday January 15 kuno pohon paadtoon n kuno silas ilang opisina. Told them to leave the house early. Mga 2 months ra man sila mag intern pohon kay 486 hours man daw they have to do. So all the best to them always! On another note, si Abrine Barro msgd me pud kay gusto kuno pud siya mag intern sa YCAPS if possible. I emailed John Bradford already; wait n lng kos iyang reply. All the best always! Last is si Michaela Batausa. She is our relative who is currently vying for Miss Universe Cebu. I msgd her and nibawos siya today. She needs financial support daw kay gamay ra daw gihatag lagis municipality of Alegria. She is now part of our GC and sa Batausa All over the world pud nga page. Gusto lagi sila magreunion oi kay dugay n man gud to kaju lagi nga nagreunion mi. Sila Tiyo Felimon man lagi ang main financiers ato. Go go go to us all and aloha! ;)

No comments: