Wednesday, January 17, 2024

NEDA 3

This afternoon 1/17/24, the AB Econ students and I with Sir Ron Cruz and Mam Abigail Pengson went to NEDA Region 3 in San Fernando, Pampanga. They accommodated us well. Sir Ron brought some NU Baliwag merchandise; I also gave Mam Ina Chrisia de Jesus, my new friend my NL notebook from April last year plus the notepads from Mam Jessica and the one I bought sa EGG in SM Baliwag. Coz I got a CLRDP in return so I'm sure it was a fair exchange. They even said they were willing to hold a briefing in our school or come here in future. Ang ilang Regional Director man gud kuno kay maoy advocacy mao tong 3 presentations among naabtan didto oi. Tuo mi'g kadyot ra mi didto; sus nadugay n jud nuon ang nagdali. We somehow strengthened our bond siguro as a group. Lingawa ni JB oi who shouted 'napakapogi ko' from the van window on our way home. Kani laging game2. Actually Mam Ina gave me an old souvenir p jud. But I gave it to Bairadin Ebus, one of our students kay siya may ahong tupad. Go go go Doki, aloha! ;) The lesson I learned this afternoon diay is that if you have a vision but no action or planning, wala ring mangyayari.. So go go go n Doki, aloha! ;)

No comments: