Monday, January 6, 2020

Biboy at ICM

My nephew Nathaniel 'Biboy' Batausa is now 17 years old. This Christmas season, he and 18 of his classmates were able to work at ICM in Tagbilaran as counter checker. We went on Christmas Day in Tagbilaran in order to see him and give him a treat. Four of his friends joined us. Then on December 30 we went there again coz Bantil wanted to see Biboy there too. She gave us her treat at Rai Rai Ken and bought us some clothees. After lunch, we went inside ICM na. Eventually we saw Biboy at the middle check out lanes. I felt proud when I saw him but I felt sad also. Coz bata p sya nagtrabaho na. I saw him pack some items bought by a customer. Naggisi pud siya'g newspaper giputos sa mug then gisulod sa brown bag. Amo pud giokoy2 even when nisaka siya sa taas kay naay gipakuha sa iyang cashier. Ate Ica said mora kuno'g supervisor si Biboy. Heheh. We pray makatrabaho gihapon si Biboy ig summer pohon. At least exposed n sija sa world of work. And that was the end of the Christmas vacation. On December 31 I went back to Cebu to celebrate the New Year in Palm Heights. Let's pray for good things this new year. Amen.

No comments: