Tuesday, January 21, 2020

K.A.

He's one of the 2 boys I met in Hawaii in July 2019. He approached our table during the reception for Mike and Flori's wedding at He'eia State Park in Kane'ohe on July 19, 2019. He is one of Mike's colleagues diay before. He talked to Aunty Helen first then approached me. He complimented me on my hair. Kinsa daw nagcut ato. I said somebody from Cebu, back in the Philippines. He asked me if I am on Facebook. Yes I said but how? I ended up searching for him on Facebook and adding him. But actually when I went to the toilet when Lei was giving a testimony about Flori, he caught up with me when I got out. Talk n lng pud mi. He admires Filipinos daw coz they're kind. I said thank you. He just came from Philippines daw. I said okay, that's good. Chika2 lng gud mi till I came home. Chat2 ra pud mi panagsa on Messenger. He loves Filipinos lagi daw and he has a Pinoy friend in every region and around the world. Heheh, cge gud Dong. Aju2 nimo diha kanunay! Btw when I was talking to him diay nilabay si Edward Nartatez, Mike's other best man. Then when I looked for him di na nako siya makit-an didtos party area. Till nanayaw n mi at the end of the reception. I asked him if he dances. He said he doesn't. So I told him he's stiff. Anyway nagstorya ra mn gihapon mi later that night when they sent stuff home sa bay nila Aunty. Sila ni Bain maoy last naghatod. He told me lagi that we would go to one of those islands kuno if ever I make it back to Hawaii. I told him I'd have to ask Mike. Ed talaga. Mike asked me if I danced with him during the reception. We were on our way to North Shore then, July 23, 2022 morning. I said no coz he disappeared. I swear he was behind me when I was with Alisa (Paul's daughter) at He'eia State Park n. He is not active on Facebook and he didn't reply to my postcard also. I dunno if nadawat b pud nija kay last August 2019 ra mn to. Cge God bless us all!

No comments: