Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Legazpi 2019

I was in Legazpi, Albay overnight in July 2017. I only went there to witness Madon and her husband's 30th wedding anniversary. I slept ila Uncle Loloy; Jacky and I met up at the jeepney terminal na lang. Buhi pas Aunty Cynthia that time. Sadly she passed away in January last year.. Jacky asked me if I wanted to go to Boracay or Siargao. I said I prefer Siargao. But mahal mn ang air tickets for her so she told me to come to Legazpi n lng daw. So I booked my ticket already. I plan to be there ig April 13 to 16 phn. Bahala gud ug gamay ra masuruyan. Ang importante I am able to visit them coz dugay2 n pud ko wa kakita nila. Btw, bahala n lng tos Coach oi. Di jud ko makigminjo nija if mao ra lagi japon ija batasan nga magcge sija ug pangajo naho. Please show me Lord. Amen.

No comments: