Sunday, January 19, 2020

Calendars

Since the new year just started, I am scrambling for calendars. Coz I want to turn the page of the calendar to indicate a new month. Thankfully, I got a wall calendar and a desk calendar from C & E. Ms Arceli Gomez patiently sent us calendars sa skul. Then I have an upcoming calendar pud from ISS. Nanghatag mn si Sandra. Btw I thought gusto n ko magminyo this year. I wrote a letter to Coach and sent it to him last Thursday 1/16/20. One week pa daw ang delivery ato. I hope on time. Di lng pud ko mag-expect gud ug daku ato. Told him man iyaha na ang decision.. I am thinking of going somewhere this June also. Sa South Korea ta to with Gillian, di mn daw siya pwede. So ako n lng cguro ang molakaw ani phn. Jia you Doki! Btw January 16 pud ang closing date atong vacancy nga Lecturer in Global Development sa UNSW Sydney. After one week moreply n daw ang screening committee. Alanganin ko atos research portfolio. Ikaw nay mag-igo Lord. Amen. January 16 is also the date of my stamp sa US Immigration in Hawaii. Dia n kos Pinas oi, hagbay ra ko nauli. Cge.

No comments: