Monday, July 19, 2021

BATAUSA FAMILY TREE

I thought of this last December pa jud and this time I asked Alyssa Batausa n jud for info on their side plus si Ate Leting pud for their side. Fortunately I got a response n pud from DMC Busa Printers on the cost of printing a book or booklet. Gusto ko'g naay writeup about the Batausa Migrants in Hawaii or even around the world. Si anhing Tiyo Filemon mn kh gud ang first seaman sa Tubigon, Bohol so that is definitely one for the books. I told Adrienne Massaad already of my project and I am just waiting for info from her. I told her not to rush with it anyway coz she's taking care pud daw of her husband who cannot walk. Tiguwang n mn gud pud si George and he fell off the ladder mn kuno maong di n xa kalakaw. Anyway, si Nang Anel said mas maayo kuno tong naay picture p jud kunos family tree. Sus, complicated n nuon ang trabaho. Gusto ko'g simple family tree ra ang ipresent then naay family picture. Cge lang, tan-awn n lng nis makaya phn. Jia you to us always!

No comments: