Thursday, July 15, 2021

Passport Renewal

My current passport will expire on 2/17/22 so it is due for renewal. Morag magneed ra ba ug fixer kay walay available slot if I log in via the DFA online passport scheduler. Ginegosyo n pud nila ang passport processing or renewal. Intawn oi. I talked to Sir Noel from a travel agency nga girefer ni Marites Limocon. He said he'd send me the things needed for passport renewal but wala jud niya gisend. I msgd him too. Need followup lang pud siguro. Pohon, this will be my 5th passport n phn. The first one was for my trip to Holland (2000 to 2005), the second one was for Singapore (2005 to 2010) and the 3rd one while I was in Cambodia (2010 to 2015) and the 4th one was what I used for my CHED scholarship application (2017 to 2022). Till Duterte administration, our passports were only 5 years valid. Duterte made it 10 years. Looking forward to that pohon. Jia you Doki!

No comments: