Friday, July 9, 2021

Inter Nations Global Newcomers' Event

I was able to join the abovementioned event at 7pm here last night. Thanks po Lord. 9pm n ko nisignoff. Sila Sonny Jethnani and Nils Valentin ang hosts. I think I had 3 breakout rooms in all. The first was with Mari Fukuda from Japan, Ritz in Brisbane, Ramdul from Nepal and Eddie from Ghana. The second was with Shirley Zhao, Ainura, Sahedul the PhD student in Japan and David who didn't open his camera at all. The third one there were Shirley and Sam who is a Filipino but living in Latvia now, Maria from Indonesia, Cheryl and I forgot na. I added Shirley Zhao to my contact list. She is an intellectual property lawyer in Shenzhen. Then si Sam is a Pinoy in Los Angeles but they have offices daw in Prague, Latvia, Manila. Basta daghan sijag qualifications. He is married to a French woman pud daw. I asked him if he knows the Bernals who own SBCV. He doesn't daw. Then at 11am I am watching the virtual concert from Hawaii and at 17.00 I want to join the virtual weekend quiz of Inter Nations. Pastilan n lng jud ang activities. Jia you to us always! I still have the midterm exams of my students to mark then their midterm grades to do. Happy weekend to us all!

No comments: