Tuesday, July 6, 2021

GLOBAL ALUMNI MEETUP

I just finished joining the ISS Global Alumni Meetup first session. It started at 630 pm here in Philippines then ended at 8pm. The second session will be on July 8th phon and mas late p kaysa karon nga session. I remember the current rector Dr Inge Hutter saying that they are looking for more engagements daw for people from the Global South. So mao n diay to ang LDE. But I am very thankful I was able to join it and in the breakout session I and Lava joined the breakout room with former Rector Hans Opschoor. There was Novi Anggriani who joined us and si Inge Hutter at first then Sandra joined us later then Mimu then Poom and kinsa p tong uban. There will be more activities to follow. We just have to be in the loop. I am happy si Stone and Jovic were able to catch up. I saw Martin Blok also in that session. Cute kaju. Good night!

No comments: