Tuesday, July 27, 2021

TINANGNAN CHANGES

We have lived in Tinangnan, Tubigon, Bohol since January 1988 in my paternal grandfather's property. Before that we were in my mom's hometown in Cawayanan. It's where I was born along with my brother too. AFter my mom passed on in November 2013, gusto n jud mi nga bahinon n ang yuta. It didn't become possible till about a month ago. So tua nay right of way didto gihimo sa kilid sa eskwelahan so that makasud ang sakyanan nila Ate Wewens ug Ate Luz Baura pud kuno. So once maregister n ang among mga bahin, kanya2 n mi atiman ug buhis ana kada tuig pohon. Gipakoral n pud ni Nang Anel among bahin. Ang sunod sa among bahin kay kang Aunty Helen kuno then k Tiyo Joven then last ila Aunty Nita. Mao n ni ginaingon nga all things will fall into place at the right time and place. Sa Tagalog p, 'sa tamang panahon'. Jia you to us always!

No comments: