Tuesday, May 16, 2023

2ND CHANCE with INFLEXION AI

Last February or March, I applied as Senior Editor with them. I didn't get the job. Today, the company which is based in Melbourne, Australia emailed me for a ChatGPT writer position. Sus intawn, unsa n man ni? But this could be the answer to my prayer from God. Kay pwede man ni nako buhaton full time lagi nga freelance. So I can work wherever I will be in the world. Pastilan n lng jud. And they do pay well baja bujag. Xempre kay Australian-based company man ni lagi. I said unyang hapon n nako buhatong tong activity kay init kaju diris Pinas lagi ron. Nibawos man pud sila nga okay ra daw lagi kuno. So jia you Doki, go go go! I did the task already but naa jud part nga wala nako giedit lagi. So I'm sure bagsak n pud ko ato. Hahay Dokiliza! :(

No comments: