Wednesday, May 10, 2023

BUKIDNON-DAVAO (BUDA) TRIP, MAY 6 TO 10, 2023

I just came back from a very tedious and busy trip to Mindanao in order to attend the Ruba Clan reunion. This year it was held in Tagakpan, Tugbok District, Davao City. These are the details of where I slept: May 6, 2023 - in San Vicente, Panabo, Davao del Norte. At the house of Aunty Victoria Ruba Yu. But before that, I had dinner with good friends Mr. Clifford and Mam Joy Ligutom. May 7, 2023 - Camp Phillips, Bukidnon. At the house of Uncle Cesar and Aunty Flavia Catli. May 8, 2023 - at the Medidas residence in Valencia City, Bukidnon. They are my fond 2nd cousins bujag. May 9, 2023 - at CMU, Musuan, Maramag, Bukidnon. Aunty Marci Ruba-Zaman is teaching there. I met up with Mam Girly Visto pud didto. Then the next day, travel back to Davao kay fly back to Cebu n. Jia you Doki, till next year. Sa Nabunturan raba kuno iheld pohon. Adto n pud ta mag-explore didto. Aloha!

No comments: