Tuesday, May 16, 2023

I GIVE TO YOU

May is actually Rosary Month. May 13, 1914 b to when Mama Mary appeared to Francisco, Jacinta and Marta at Cova da Iria in Fatima, Portugal. I started praying the Rosary from Namyang, South Korea on 7 May 2021 man cguro to and till now I still try to pray the rosary 3x a day - morning, noon and night. Jia you Doki! I heard this song from a Filipino choir in the UK: I give to you my heart I give to you my mind Now I am yours to fill Chorus: And what I give, please take And what you take, please break And what you break, please use Use it for Your glory Use it for Your glory Use it for Your glory Alone Diha baya Filipino choir who got invited to the recent coronation of King Charles III. Morag taga Surrey man cguro to sila nga mga nurses. And there were two Filipinos pud who got seats to the coronation itself. Jia you to us all, aloha! ;)

No comments: