Monday, May 29, 2023

STRATBASE ADRI

Today 5/30/23 I saw from the FB page of Development Sector Jobs in the Philippines, a vacancy for a Research Associate on Health Reforms post at the above organization. I applied right away. I know that they are DLSU-affiliated somehow. I attended their webinar man one time on Greyhound Operations in the West Philippine Sea. Si Prof. Dindo Manhit man to ang nihatag sa introduction. They are a thinktank organization focused diay kuno on issues between the Philippines and East Asia. Pero allied jud nis USA klaro. Si Dr. Charmaine Misalucha-Willoughby lang daan. Kaila gud sila ni Dr. Gregory Polling di b. So go go go n lng Doki. Tan-awn n lng naho Lord kung unsay gawas ato lagi. But I feel nice about it. Morag pwede ko ato lagi. Amen! Btw kuhaon daw ko ni Reymar as speaker sa ilang school ig end June pohon. Snack ra jud daw iyang ma-offer, wala daw PF. Cge lang, the experience ang pinakaimportante lagi. I told him to tell me the topic and date beforehand para maprepare n naho ahong PPT lagi. Kay di n man ko ganahan magdala ug laptop nga molakaw ko. Jia you to us all! :)

No comments: