Monday, May 15, 2023

LEE YUNG

Today I chatted with this guy on FB Messenger. We do have a common friend; si Rose Jao. Koreano kuno siya oi who is working in Vienna, Austria. Civil engineer daw siya by profession. Single father daw siya; 34 yrs old with 2 kids, 6 & 4 yrs old. Amerikana kuno ang mama atong iyang mga anak. He said his parents own a restaurant daw and tua kuno nila ang iyang mga anak lagi. He asked me if I like roses b daw and said that he'd take me out on a date kuno. Well, saun man nato tawn pagdate ani nga we are in different places man! He said distance is no obstacle lagi kuno. Wow! He asked for my birthday and said moari lagi daw siya pohon. Okay, salamat for saying that. I might even cook you Filipino food if I want to. Heheh. This May 21 kuno pohon iyang birthday. Wow, that's only 5 days away. He'd celebrate it with fellow workers daw. Hope you'd enjoy your birthday then. Salamat sa chat and talk to you next time! Video call daw lagi mi next time. Cge po, aloha! ;)

No comments: