Thursday, February 27, 2020

Choice

The character of Matnee in The Crown Princess is the chief's daughter and only child in a remote village in northern Thailand where Lieutenant Commander Dawin took Naree to hide out for safety. In the series she eventually chose to marry a guy that she said she had to marry and not someone she wants to marry. Coz she has a responsibility man daw to their village. Kasakit pud oi. But this is true about life. Sometimes we make choices that we have to, sacrificing our own happiness. Joyce told me once that in the past, ako mn daw giuna ang uban so it is time n daw pud to pursue my own happiness. Nalain bya ko ni Joyce when she dropped me when I visited KL in October 2017. But I think na-okay na mi after she told me of Nev's demise last end January 2020. Nakauli mn pud ko gikan sa KL due to Sunil's help. God bless us all Joycie!

No comments: