Monday, February 17, 2020

Saki San

She's my co-participant from Japan at ISS in the year 2000. She was doing PADS while my other Japanese classmates were Ayumi and Shioko. Mataha tawn ko nija kay chic kaju bujag. I think she grew up in France kay she was a graduate of Louvain mn daw and had a French boyfriend. Anyway, when I was in Cambodia in 2008, she liked my pictures on Facebook. Didto nagsugod amo communication. When I was in Hawaii in July last year, I emailed her my thoughts. Lately lng nija nakuha. She lives in Singapore now with her family. She was divorced daw with her French boyfriend who visited ISS when we were there. She re-married a Malaysian guy of Indian descent. Ahh, interesting! Told her we definitely have a lot to talk about when I visit SG in June. Coz I had 2 Indian flatmates gud in SG before. One is Malayalee but now lives in Mumbai with her family while the other is from Bombay but now in Bangalore working for Unilever. They would always cook Indian food during Sundays. Effort kaju ilang nilutuan and they would tell me to eat yoghurt to combat the heat in their food. Anyway, see u then Saki san, excited!

No comments: