Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Hanoi Opening

Today I requested for my official transcripts from NUS. Plan mn ta naho kuhaon ig adto naho in June phn pero when I checked on the internet, online man ang application. I paid for shipping it na lng via FEDEX so that madawat n nho phn. So when I visit SG suroy2 n lng jud ako huna2on and meet up with friends.. Incidentally Sandra Nijhof posted a vacancy for Trade Officer at the Netherlands Embassy in Hanoi. Mora n pud ko'g gikilatan, gusto n pud ko moapply didto. But then magneed ug excellent command of Vietnamese and English as well as good knowledge of Vietnam's economy as well as its laws, business customs and regulations. Di n lng jud ko tuga2 diay. Naa ra cguro moabot jud para naho at the right time. Humanon sa ni naho aho kontrata sa eskwela. Di pwede magpaag2 Doki. I wanna return to Indochina man gud, Lord. The urge is just that strong. Since last Feb 5, 2020 when Mary told me that she is in Bangkok as of the moment. Sila Phuong and Linh are in Hanoi, academics sila. I have not been in Hanoi, sa Saigon ra ko many times. Cge lang Doki. Utnga sa lng jud ni tanan. Amen.

No comments: