Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Naniwang Na Diay Ko

After about 2 weeks starting on 2/13/20 when I let go of my noodles, canned goods, chicheria and all things salty and fatty and softdrinks, I can see the effects on my body bujag. Naniwang n jud diay ko. Thanks Lord. Nasigo n mn nako ako uniform pants though I moved the I to the edge previously. Cge lang, at least masara n mn jud kaysa before nga di jud. Then wheat bread ug wheat pandesal na ako snacks. Magkape lng ko panagsa and Tiger nga chocolate cookies to ako snacks. I have oatmeal too. I bought Magic Flakes Plain yday pero later n siguro to naho kan-on. I try to eat on time na pud. I will look for Rebisco whole wheat crackers pud this pm. Paiba lng gud kay medyo mahal ang Gardenia nga whole wheat sliced bread at P58.50 per half pack (P70 per whole pack) then P49 ang wheat pandesal pack. Jia you Doki, padayon lng sa imo efforts. God bless!

No comments: