Tuesday, March 29, 2022

2ND TUESDAY SURPRISE

Last week's surprise was Mr Brit Boy coz he replied to my email n lagi after more than 3 years nga wa jud xay reply2. Told him lagi that we'd always be friends and that keep in touch lang once in a while. Today I told Madon that I am not gonna ask for a surprise anymore. Sus diha japon surprise niabot oi. Si Mr X msgd me to thank me for the updates kuno. Sus intawn. Salamat po Lord. I told him that he'd be invited to Oslo if I ever make it there in future. Heheh. Since gibasa mn niya dayon akong bawos, I told him n lng nga pwede rag sa Hanoi/Indochina n lng naho sija iinvite pud. No need to go so far away. But I do want to show him the Indochina that I love jud. Jia you to us always. I plan to continue sending out my letters for my research and take a picture also of the Santo NiƱo nga rebolto. My homework from Bantil kung tagpila daw. Bday ni Ate Ica today; I plan to send her some money also as bday gift. But ilista n naho lagi hahah ;)

No comments: