Sunday, March 6, 2022

HAWAII IS LOVE?

Baw lagi oi, chat2 ra mn jud ta lagi mis FB Messenger since we met in July 2019 at He'eia State Park in Kaneohe, Hawaii, USA. Ngano mn lagi tawn ni Lord oi nga naghuna2 n mn ko ug balhin didto? I told him on the email jud lagi that I have no plans of uprooting myself to a strange country with a strange environment. I dunno when to siya moreply, basin after 2 to 3 weeks n pud phn. God bless us always. Aloha Doki! He actually replied on 3/29/22 in the morning. He said thanks for the update my friend then thumbs up icon. I told him you're welcome po and I said if I ever get to Oslo in future for postdoc then I am inviting him there too. But since gibasa mn nija dajon lagi ahong reply, I told him n lng nga pwede ra jud lagi ug sa Hanoi/Indochina n lng mi magkita phn. Baw oi,wa jud ko nadawat lagi atong PRIO coz sa LDE man ko nadawat. Ang ingon raba jud ni Fr. Jerry Orbos lagis iyang video y'day is don't be afraid to go into the deep daw. Get out of your comfort zone daw. So I will wait Lord kung unsa jud. Nasud pud sa akong huna2 ang ingon ni Stephanie, my good friend from college days that if it means something to me then I have to make a way jud kuno. Baw n lng lagi ko ani Lord oi. Please help me po and show me kung unsa jud. Good night! ;) Kang Cardinal Tagle pud in November last year man siguro to kay 'don't be afraid to let go and be open to God's surprises for you'. Sa pari pud sa Hawaii during Mike's wedding who was imported from San Antonio, Texas kay 'don't be afraid of sacrifice' lagi kuno oi. So all a matter of time Lord. Amen.

No comments: