Saturday, March 19, 2022

FR. AGERICO (JERRY) ORBOS, SVD

He's the younger brother of former Transportation Secretary Oscar Orbos. Manong Oscar jud n lagi ang iyang tawag. Taga Pangasinan daw n sila. Anyway, I've joined his online masses for a while now. I used to watch his masses too on TV. Nagkasakit bya n siya before. But now he's back. I even emailed him and gave some money to his foundation as well as to the Christ the King Seminary which trains future SVD priests lagi. Anyway, today's gospel is about cutting down a tree lagi daw that doesn't bear fruit. Nice ra pud kaju ang homily ni Fr. Jerry. How do we know our fruits daw? They are the works of our hands and the works of our heart daw. And he even used the prop of a white rose. He said ang flower daw was once a thorn. Nibukad daw siya maong naghatag n ug delight. Kanice n lng jud bujag lagi. Then I remember the words of my cousin Chrismarie Batausa Parcon pud who I had a chat with earlier. She said trust God's process lagi daw. Thanks Fr. Jerry and Inday Xmarie. Happy Sunday to us all! :)

No comments: