Sunday, March 27, 2022

JACKY

I had a very nice chat with Jacky this morning. She's in Iloilo daw coz si Biann her sister just gave birth. She now has a very cute nephew buyag. She told me to wait and pray n lng for my lovelife. Thanks so much Jack, God bless us always! I went to Super Metro this afternoon to buy Hanes bras (4) for Bantil. May gani kay tag P500 ra, so I bought 4. Iya ra daw ko irefund. Uy btw I need to ask Land Bank why there has been a deduction in my balance. Naa jud koy napansin lagi nga P1,000 nadeduct this time and morag P500 the last time I checked. Tsk, tsk. Wala naman po sanang something fishy Lord. Amen. Ang Air Asia pud ahong giadtos Mactan airport. Naglakaw ko oi and isa p jud k staff ra nga nagbarog with her phone ang niatubang namo. Tsk tsk. Hina jud ug serbisyo ning Air Asia lagi b. 2 gud to k bookings naho lagi ang nacancel last 2020. Ingon 3 years ang validity. Klarohon ko to oi, di jud ko padalos2 lagi. Jia you to us always!

No comments: