Wednesday, May 4, 2022

CONFERENCE

Today 5/5/22 I received email from Vanessa Ntinu, Secretariat for LDE Centre GMD that there will be an in-person conference in The Hague that they are organizing. I actually said I may not come because we also have a talk here on May 17th at 9 to 10 a.m. But she said they hope to welcome me daw in future events, if possible. So I asked n lng kung kinsay moshoulder sa akong ticket and visa if I attend this conference? Kay May 16th pohon at 9:30 a.m. to 17:00 man daw ni nga event in Holland. I didn't join this conference jud tungod sa talk ni John Bradford with us in CDU lagi last 17 May from 9 to 10 am. Ako man gud ang moderator lagi sa open forum. So jia you Doki. If ang LDE lagi Lord ang mobayad sa ahong ticket and visa phn, then of course I'll go. Ang katulgan pwede ra man n ug sa ISS phn. Ang pagkaon pangitaon n lng pud phn. OMG. I haven't been in Europe and in the Netherlands since I left in 2001. Ayusin Nyo po lahat Lord. Amen. Malipay si Padre Jovic ug Boyet Agbon plus sila Pinky, Jamie and Oriane siguro phn lagi kung madajon ko. I can drop by Athena in Geneva and make arrangements to see Oriane n lng pud. I've told Mike O that I will buy him a t-shirt there pohon and send it to him. Jia you to all our plans. Wow Doki, go go go!

No comments: