Thursday, May 12, 2022

Friday the 13th, 5/13/22

It was Friday the 13th yday. But since May 13th man then Fiesta sa Our Lady of Fatima. Wow, nakalimot ko Mama Mary sa imong pista. Anyway, nagkita mi ni Mam Ophel yday sa Chowking Parkmall. She treated me to my favourite Chao Fan with Lumpiang Shanghai and iced tea meal. She also paid me the remaining P1k she owed me. And we also talked about our lovelives. Hahah. Jia you to us Mam Ophel. Aloha! I want to offer P400 kay gibayran mn lagi ko ni Alan ug Mam Ophel. Plus pangfiesta n pud siguro. Ang 3k nga gibayad ni Alan jud ang ahong gigasto pauli sa Bohol for the elections. Giinvite n daw to sila ni Ate Wewens nga magkaraoke ug chika phn. Raincheck sa ko kay dia p mi klases lagi diri Cebu. I'm not even sure if mouli b ko phn ig batch tapok namo on 5/22/22 at Jyra's Resort in Guiwanon. Pwede man magpada n lng ko'g video gud phn. Kay kapoy lagi sig lakaw oi, especially init kaju. But we'll hope for the best n lng. If makasubmit n kos akong revised draft by that time, I can think of going home. But I am meeting up Ate Espie man gud on 5/23/22 for lunch so di ko gusto nga kara-karahon akong self. Last n lng jud. 3/30/22 p mn diay gibasa ni Mr Hawaii akong messages niya oi. So di n lng nako siya imessage, magpray n lng kos rosary. Tua n mn koy 2 emails niya about Sanfo and farm. Sakto n cguro to. Jia you to us always! :)

No comments: