Saturday, May 28, 2022

YCAPS ENDING

Sus pastilan. On Saturday 5/28/22 gitawgan ko ni Mam Jhe kay nagpatabang si Niña niya kay di makatiwas sa iyang hours for the internship. Giapil p jud si Steffi kay laju2 p mn pud diay siyas finish line. It took me a long time to understand what she is really trying to do. Sus naay problema diay lagi. Grabeha lagis email oi, nagback and forth and taas kaju ang email pud ni YCAPS Executive Director John Bradford to take stock of where we are kuno with our virtual interns. Late night of 5/31/22 I emailed him to consider Niña's case and nag agree n mi nga magtiwas siyas iyang hours after finals. Crunch ang ilang tawag lagi. Heheh. Anyway, as of today 6/2/22, I decided nga magpasubmit n lng sa certificates ni Steffi after talking to Mam Raquel on Messenger. Lipay si Estefania kay human n mn ang iyang internship lagi. Lesson from this experience: kung naay concerns lagi, iraise jud lagi dayon arong ma-address. Their shortcomings are the root of this conversation. And pansin-pansin din pag may time, Heideliza? Hahah. I gave a simple token to each of the 3 interns diay. I bought a book on The Canterbury Tales for Kyle Ko at National Bookstore Parkmall. He was the one who finished first gud sa internship. Recycled n lng akong token ni Niña - ang akong giveaway nga notebook when I was speaker sa Cebu Business Forum last May 2018. Ang k Steffi kay ang akong travel book pud nga Escape to the Riviera. Jia you to us all and aloha! We attended a webinar diay at 7am today on China's Shifting Energy Policy kuno hosted by the Asia Centre in Australia. Namahaw n pud mi ug solar energy lagi. Heheh. Ang bida jud didto kay si Jorrit Sorens sa Crawford School of Public Policy. He sounded so Dutch. Xempre kay Dutch man ang nationality sa Shell, along with British. I shared that to Steffi today. As well as Total nga French oil company lagi. And I also told her to join the Sustainable Development webinar organized by Sweden and Thailand. I saw on Nikkei Asia man lagi that 16 Swedish companies in Thailand wanted to do something. That's how I guide my students and co-faculty man lagi. Jia you. I told Steffi too to continue the conversations with YCAPS people. Ilaha n mn n, I can't take that away from them of course. Jia you!

No comments: