Thursday, May 5, 2022

LETTING GO

Today 5/6/22 on the first Friday of this month, ang message ni Uncle Linus sa email is to let go daw. Coz if we let go daw, amazing things can happen. And it did hit me hard. Coz I do tend to hold on to things. Wala gud ko molet go sa akong PhD frustrations maong I am doing this PhD again. And wala pud ko molet go lagis akong Cambodia experience. Kay for the longest time lagi, si Nick gud to ang akong love. Told him I can't win scholarships if I stay abroad. And if tua n sijay lain ron, then xempre I'd have to let go of him. So many times he told me gud that we're only friends. Starting in 2011 actually following the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. So kinsa man diay akong minyuan ani Lord if I let go of Nick? And asa n mn ang taga Hawaii nga nawa n mn pud lagi? I did tell him that Cambodia is my 2nd home. Tinuod mn jud pud Lord. I would always love Cambodia, with or without Nick there. I would just have to learn to let go of my memories with him there, in Phnom Penh and most importantly in Siem Reap. Hahahy. Jia you to us all!

No comments: