Monday, May 23, 2022

LAST WEEK OF CLASSES

This week will be our last week of classes and it will be final exams time next week. Nibrownout p jud lagi ganiha mga 9am and 3pm n nibalik ang suga. I was supposed to have a klas with my ND students at 430 pm. They had an orientation man daw pud on the teachers' evaluation online so nag-upload n lng ko ug lesson nila and I also made the corresponding assignment button. Sa Wednesday n mi magkita on Bongo phn. I was also able to do my PPT for tomorrow's lesson with my Econ 112 class. Jia you Doki. Ang klase sa Friday n lng pud maoy need huna2on kung unsa lagi ang among last topic. Ok n mn ang internship. I just need to send the final evaluation man after the students would input their specific learning objectives. Jia you Dok. Then pwede n ko magfocus lagis akong thesis. Sajo bja tawn ko nagnovena ni Mam Jhe lagi nga halos nawad-an n ko ug gana ug tiwas ato. But tiwason n lng jud lagi cguro Lord. If I need to focus on it this summer, di n lng jud ko magtudlo then I would do so by all means. Si John Bradford diay said that they would love to have more virtual interns daw next semester but I told him istoryahan p namo kay morag sa February 2023 n pud phn ang among next batch of interns. We want to make sure also nga di mi mauwaw sa abilidad sa among interns. Jia you to us all and aloha! Btw I want to go and visit Cambodia ig sembreak phn. I just want to. Heheh.

No comments: