Thursday, May 26, 2022

JAYEEL

I met him in Singapore, at Techno Edge, the Engineering canteen of NUS on 23 September 2005. Twas the day after I came back from a sneak trip to Cebu actually. He was introduced to me by his good friend from ADMU Christian Bustamante who was our fellow scholar there. I actually gave each of them a pack of dried mangoes. It will be his 40th bday on June 4 pohon and he posted on Facebook his latest appointment as Associate Dean daw sa ADMU for Research and Creative Work. Good for 3 years daw iyang appointment oi, from 1 June 2022 to 31 May 2025. It has a 30-unit administrative load kuno. Sus, datu n jud ni sija lagi. He has a condo n bja lagi in Pasig. But I think he is dating someone. He is not showing it on Facebook. But I told him one time that whoever it is, as long as s/he makes him happy, then support n ko. I haven't seen him in Metro Manila man diay ever since I came back from Cambodia in October 2010. He was in Cebu last December 2018 actually but he didn't msg me till nahuman n xas ilang talk didtos Recoletos Retreat Center sa Tolotolo, Consolacion maong we didn't see each other. I was in Dumaguete man kay diha p mn koy coursework ato. Actually lately, when he had an issue with Pastor Quiboloy, I msgd him. Told him hinay2 kay basin mahina ang kalaban. Hahah. He is leaving for summer school raba daw sa Antwerp. I told him to enjoy it. Nus-a and asa kaha mi magkita ug balik no? Well, there will come a right time for it. Panahon n lng jud agdon. He knows about Hawaii actually. He said what kind of relationship is that? Jia you, Dr. Cornelio. More power po! ;)

No comments: