Sunday, July 24, 2022

BOTH SIDES NOW

As one of my favourite songs go, I look at life from Both Sides Now. Especially the Sharon Cuneta version... I even sang this song at GS Studio Waikiki on 7/20/19 in our karaoke session with Mike, Paul and his family and Dave and Sherri. My 1st song was I forgot n, followed by Top of the World by Karen Carpenter (where Mike made a candid video of me and I posted it eventually on FB) and Both Sides Now n dayon. I even cried then when Mike sang Flying by the Peter Moon Band. I was touched man gud by the lyrics of the song. Asa k anang 'Flying, soon you will be flying... leaving just a memory' Alisa then said, I can't understand why somebody would cry at karaoke. Hahah, intawon. Anyway, the next day we were going for dinner at Bubba Gump, in the top floor of Ala Moana Center when Dave told me that I sing so much better than those guys daw who were in the bar somewhere nearby so I should just tell them to go away kuno. Heheh. Dave Banks, one of Mike's good friends in California. Wish you and your wife Sherri all the best. Morag wala silay anak. Anyway, I have to look at things from both sides man daw kaha gud ug ni Mike p so I did today. Ang ending, the poverty of the Filipinos. Wa n siguro pud mi diha ron Lord oi. So we need to move on n di b? I told him that if he ever comes to the Philippines and there is Cebu in his itinerary, then I will buy him lunch at a good restaurant here in Cebu. It's the least I could do. I am not always in Bohol but I can find you a reliable tour guide. Jia you to us always and aloha! ;)

No comments: