Saturday, July 16, 2022

MARTHA AND MARY

The gospel for this Sunday is about these two sisters. I thought I have fully understood the lesson from this episode in the gospel. Today is a gentle reminder from God. That we should not worry about anything, but just trust God. We should pray more according to Fr. Jerry Orbos today. We would never really say that we have overprayed daw. So sakto si Ate Rosemarie Zacal. Be busy but don't forget to pray. And best of all, I read up about Saint Charles Borromeo and Saint Arnold Janssen today. I want Saint Arnold Janssen to be my idol from now on. He was a man of prayer, of unshakeable trust in God - a man of deep faith. To think I was asked by Jayeel before in NUS, ganyan b ang faith mo Heide? Just what I need especially in these times of anxiety over my CHED studying. Trust more and worry less. Amen.

No comments: