Monday, July 18, 2022

IVANA TRUMP

She was reported dead last July 14, 2022 around 12:40 p.m. in her home in Upper East Side, New York. She was 73 yrs old daw. They said it was ruled as cardiac arrest. She was the 1st wife of former US President Donald Trump. But Trump was not her 1st husband man diay but 2nd daw. And how they met resonated with me. The Donald gud kuno approached her with a group of female models in a posh nightclub in Manhattan and told them that he can help them get a table. It just resonated with me coz naay corollary lagi oi when I was also approached by Mr. X in Hawaii 3 years ago. Char, haba ng hair ni Kulasa! Good night y'all and aloha! Btw good friend Glenda told me to focus on my research daw coz ang daming opportunities lagi kuno didto. Magmeeting n mn to sila tonight (5pm Amsterdam time) so ugma phn siguro na'na koy madawat nga update. I plan to check those assignments sa TCW Nursing klas so that makahuman n lagi kos grado oi. Jia you Doki!

No comments: