Saturday, July 23, 2022

BUTUAN CITY

Tua didto ang exhibit about balangays lagi. And tua kuno pud didto ron on vacation si Oriane Escatron Stoll from Switzerland. I said I would like to go and see her pohon. After n siguros among planning sa SocSci ig Aug. 3 to 4 daw pohon. Btw naghatag diay si Alan ug info sa among GC about the Journal of International Studies from Poland and I was also able to download the book on IS in the Phils by Frances Antonette Cruz and Nassef Manasseh Adiong of UP Diliman. The last time I saw them with Atty. Archill NiƱa Capistrano was at the Sept. 2018 National Conference p lagi of the Philippine Studies Association. I told our SocSci GC jud that until and unless lagi na'mi makit-an nga faculty member with PolSci or IR background, maglisud mis among IS lagi. I checked the curriculum already of USJR. Alangan naman moeskwela n pud ko di b. Kagasto uroy. And saun akong PhD lagi. Be still ra jud Doki ang needed. Jia you. Amen.

No comments: