Tuesday, July 26, 2022

GTKJ

This morning I attended YCAPS' webinar on the Japanese Imperial Family. I skipped on the Shinzo Abe legacy one by Nikkei Asia and the Safety and security of nuclear power plants by GRIPS. Saun, pareho man sila nagdungan at 9am lagi tawn oi. Isa ra gud akong Zoom account lagi so I had to choose. Twas Alex Chou's last time to moderate diay daw coz he will study n daw for his Master's. He will be replaced by Sam Baron daw. We wish him all the best. I don't have his email address man diay. I would've wanted to email him. And then when I checked the YCAPS website again today. I saw that they have 2 new interns n: Lena Portes and Lin Qi. They seem to be students in Japan. Sakto jud si Sir Vlad. In a way I gave them ideas to hire interns in their webinar serieses lagi. Jia you to us all and aloha!

No comments: