Thursday, December 8, 2016

Anti-communism, Koestler, Kolakowski, Judt

These were the authors he mentioned as the primary reason why he's anticommunist daw. I searched in our library. Thankfully they have a copy of "The Memory Chalet" by Tony Judt; this came out in 2010. Indeed it's a very interesting read. His insights on Europe were very true and direct. I cannot of course judge for America coz I've never been there. Koestler wrote fiction kuno and Darkness At Noon daw iya favourite novel. Nah saun! Ako pa na basahon? Even Kolakowski's works di na ko gusto mobasa. Boring na na kaju! I ended up reading Koestler. It changed his life kuno. I wondered why. Coz para nako, ordinaryo ra mn gud nas mga komunista nga patyon ang ilang myembro who they think is not anymore loyal to the party and its objectives. Jia you Doki, keep the faith always! ;)

No comments: