Friday, December 2, 2016

Friends

Since I told him on 28 Nov morning that I could've met him in the past, I know that we've become friends. A friend told me man that he went to his mom's lecture on the RH Bill in UP last October 2011. I was there pud coz I was one of the participants of the training. We were required to attend it. In fact, I remember nga nalate pa mi ato kay our session was at University Hotel while the lecture was at College of Social Work and Community Development (CSWCD) where his mom was and is still connected. I said coincidence lang. In response he said 'friend mo rin si mom?'I said no coz we never talked. But I know a friend from Zamboanga who's a personal friend of his mom. So you see, we do have a lot of people in common. Taga-academe ra mn gud mi. I was online last Monday when he replied. Yday I asked him why he's moving to DLSU. Coz that's what the story in CDN last Sunday 28 Nov said. He replied real time. He said #1 daw sa research ang DLSU. Okay. So it means he'll be working with Xiao Chua in future. All the best po! ;)

No comments: