Monday, December 19, 2016

Econ UH-Manoa

There's PhD Econ at UH-Manoa. Sauna pa mn ko ani giingnan ni Aunty Helen, who's living in Hawaii. She has been there since the 1980s I think. Gahi mn lagi ko ulo, I went to Holland for my Master's. Wa mn ko magmahay ato. Ang NUS jud maoy sajop sa tanan nahong gibuhat. I emailed UH-Manoa back in 2016; asked them for requirements for PhD Economics. Nibawos mn pud ang ilang chair. Ang gipangita ra nila was someone with teaching experience. Pasok unta kaju ko! I did put together my application then. I even paid more than P1,000 so that my papers would get there on time. But nibackout kos GRE and TOEFL exams requirements. Nahadlok pud ko to study abroad again. Is it really where I'm meant to be? Please show me po. Amen. ;) Today Jeff Powell mentioned it on the email. Told him I'll be going there next week. Hay Heide, you can't fight destiny lagi. If meant jud ko para didto then ako dawaton Lord. Amen.

No comments: