Thursday, December 15, 2016

CGA

She is in Wisconsin n lagi this time. Last February 2021 I msgd her thinking she is in USC p. And because she became excited with my news, she would've wanted to call me. Hinay mn lagi akong signal maong chat n lng mi. Happy ra mn pud xa with Mr Hawaii. These days nga apil n xas among GC with Boyet and Reymar, she said oldie n daw siya. Kami daw kay mga bata p, explore the world daw. Thanks Mam Cor! She actually told me that I can also be an academic in the USA kuno. Coz I told her man lagi that ang ambisyon ni Migs Garcia lagi kuno is makasud ug Ivy League nga school sa USA. To which I thought kaya ra gud kaju. Si Migs p nga PhD in Neuroeconomics gud lagi sija tawn oi from the Univ of Zurich in Switzerland! Anyway, I told her that dili n akong ambisyon jud lagi. Taga bukid ra lagi tawn kos Cawayanan, Tubigon, Bohol oi. But I follow ra jud where God would take me. Kana ra jud. Amen. Anyway, my anecdote with Mam Cora. I had a book on competition policy from the intl conf sa Radisson last Nov 2013 nila Mam Ching during the time of Yolanda. Suya kaayo siya that wala siya kakuha. Heheh. She's always been kind to me. I remember meeting her in Ayala with a colleague in December 2012. Then she took care of me jud when I was part of the TCW training last October 2016 in USC-TC. She even asked me to teach at USC Econ again. Wa n lagi ko mobalik didto ug full time, part time n lng jud. God bless Mam Cora, magkita ra ta pohon sa America! :) I keep the faith. Amen! Christmas is in the air na jud ;)

No comments: