Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Tokyo

Tue, 13 Dec 2016 He suddenly said that he's in Tokyo for a seminar. Wahh, sa'n galing un?? We were just talking about how he looked different the first time he came to TCW and when he came back to finish it. Then he mentioned his mentor as one of the anti-communists daw. Heheh, I will not want to meet him no? Kauwaw uroy! Then after that la na sya moreply. Did he feel cut short when I said 'Go ahead po. I dun wanna bother u in any way. Cge po'? Cge lng Doki, just hang on and keep the faith. I believe we have become friends. The lines of communication can be reopened ra mn cguro in future. Happy weekend everyone! Now I know the reason why they're friends with Jun Borras on FB. Coz his mentor and JB are good friends. Mao cguro pud nga giadd ra sya ni JB. Coz he said 'actually i only read his work. tas inadd ko'. I actually felt suspicious about what he said but didn't push it na lng. There's no need to be a stranger mn pud cguro. I know so many people who are activists mn gud from my ISS days. I can't deny all that! And siya pud aktibista coz of his mom. Exposed na siyas activist world. Cge, jia you Doki ;)

No comments: