Monday, December 5, 2016

We're Friends Now

I think we have already established a friendship. I'm sure I can message him on Facebook whenever I want. Mobawos ra mn na sya if ganahan siya. It's just a simple exchange of ideas oi. I pray for the best! I asked him why he's moving to DLSU. Coz of research daw, coz they are #1 in research. Cge po. Anti-Marcos siya. I think due to the fact that taga-ADMU mn siya, so biased sya's dilawan. Jia you Sir, all the best to u always! ;) I also asked him if sya japon ang course leader sa 2nd batch of TCW training. Oo daw kay Ateneo mn iheld. Tiring daw, wala na sya'y break. Heheh, nigawas ang boy in him. But I'm sure we've become better friends. Usually mornings mn na sya moreply. But for this one, late nas gabii. Around 22:32 na iyang reply. Cge lng Doki, cherish the friendship you've made with this new ADMU person. God bless! But then last Tue 13 Dec 2016 I think I said or did something wrong. He was talking mn gud of anti-communists when he suddenly said he's in Tokyo for a seminar. Out of surprise pud sa iyang gisulti I said ' go ahead, I dun wanna bother u in any way'. Wahh, was he offended by what I said? I hope not. Hang on Doki. Daghan kaju mo'g kaila in common. Coz pareho ra mn gud mi'g line of work. Cge

No comments: