Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Prof Jose Tongzon

He was the only Filipino Econ professor at NUS when I enrolled there in 2005-2006. He's actually from Leyte, did his Econ at ADMU if I'm not mistaken then did his PhD at Australia. He's married to a Vietnamese lady and they only have one daughter. Sa Auckland daw nag-eskwela. I met his wife at the Church of the Holy Cross in Clementi. He said Vietnamese daw iyang napilian kay gamay ra daw Pinoy sa AUS. He left NUS for a while and went to Inha University in Incheon, South Korea. We'd always keep in touch coz there was one time he came to Cebu and asked me for a good dentist. These days, retired na daw sya but still affiliated with some universities. I pray for the best. Amen. He is actually in Kazakshtan daw as of the moment coz tua n mn lagi pud kadung ang mga Koreano kay need daw nila magsecure ug energy resources. I told him about Mr Hawaii Koreano actually. Cge po Sir ;)

No comments: