Friday, September 9, 2022

1st International Paper Presentation, Virtual P Jud

On 9/7/22 evening I received email that my paper was accepted for presentation at the QS Higher Education Summit for the Americas, https://qshesummits.com/americas/ later this month in Brazil. But virtual ra among participation so they just asked us for a pre-recorded video. I submitted one last Saturday 9/10/22 plus the paper that I read to the organizers. Heheh, it got returned coz of low quality of the recording daw. So I made another one and I think pasar n to. Sus, 1st international paper presentation p jud tawn lagi to naho and virtual p jud. It will be played daw on September 23 at 21.50 to 22.50 here in the Philippines, Brazil being 11 hours behind us here in Pinas. I hope for the best. I forwarded my acceptance email n mn to Mam Emmalyn Cutamora, our research head and to Mam Jhe of course our chair so that matagaan ko ug possible incentive di b. Jia you Doki. Plete n n nimo to Bangkok pohon. So salamat po Lord for the opportunity. Good start n jud ni para naho Lord. Amen! I look forward to the other one, the remittances conference from Leiden University on October 13 to 14 pohon. Jia you to us always!

No comments: