Tuesday, September 13, 2022

2 MAN DIAY OI

Sus, I received a message from Dr. Matthew Hoye this morning when I opened my email. He gave us the initial conference programme for the remittances conference in mid-October. So 2 diay akong international conferences this time? OMG, ing ana k maayo si Lord nako. Amen! Mao diayng virtual ra akong participation kay hurot ang budget sa CDU lagi if moadto ko. Heheh. Di n jud kabalibad lagis Dean ani pohon if moask ko ug funding next year to attend an international conference in person. And for all these activities, makadawat jud cguro pud ko oi ug monetary incentive di b. Which means na'na koy kwarta Lord in order to go to Bangkok in January pohon. Piskan pud nahos Ate Ica xempre. And if kaigo p jud lagi akong money. I can visit Lava in Nepal or Preeti in Bangalore and possibly Deepti in Mumbai pohon. If madayon kos Bangalore pohon, I'll msg Fr. Arul pud so that he can make arrangements in order to see me. Tamil Nadu man si Arul and Karnataka I think ang Bengaluru (Bangalore). Wahh, masubhan n nya jud lagi akong new passport ani. Amen.

No comments: