Sunday, September 11, 2022

IKAW ANG AKING PANGARAP

This is the theme song from the drama 'Lobo' with Angel Locsin and Piolo Pascual. I was in Cambodia in 2008 when I fell in love with this song. I saw a video pud of Piolo Pascual singing it in a concert to then-girlfriend KC Concepcion. Pero nibalik jud kos You by Basil Valdez today as well as to my Sharon Sings Alcasid songs and all favourites. Nahuman n mn gud ko ug record sa akong presentation via Zoom. Ok n lagi to, tua n may akong PPT. I told Mam Jhe that mangayo n jud ko ug honorarium lagi for it kay nag-effort n gud ko lagi. And I'm bringing the name of CDU p jud lagi, my paper talks of our experience during the pandemic so free publicity n jud to for them. I forwarded my acceptance email n pud lagi to Dr. Cutamora, our research head so that matagaan ko ug incentive lagi no matter how small. Coz this is an international conference n gud lagi. Amen.

No comments: