Friday, September 16, 2022

NATALIE ROA

She's my former student sa CDU, now doing her Medicine in Poland. Chat mi yday afternoon. She said I have no doubt that he cares for you. But how much? And giadd diay pud ko ni NiƱo Mark Melgo sa LinkedIn yday. I added him n lng pud sa Facebook. Tua n diay kuno sijas Budapest oi doing a Master's program in Health Policy and Planning. Ingnan p jud ko niya lagi that gidala kuno niya akong notes pag enroll niya. Sus, katouching sa ilang mga istorya. Mainspire man pud ta ug maayo. Daghana n naho lagi'g gipang-ingnan about my speaking engagement pohon. I've posted the speaking card in my Twitter and LinkedIn too, though I am really not active there. Cge lang, I think they need the publicity man pud. I have one more conference ig October 13 to 14 pohon. I asked my cousin n diay kung naa b sijay gisulti lagi nganong nasuko tong usa. Jia you to us all and aloha! ;)

No comments: