Monday, September 5, 2022

Why Would He Keep Me as a Friend?

Ang ingon sa writeup nga akong nabasa is that, one way or the other, he feels good daw about himself having the girl around maong he keeps her, as if in a harem. Grrr. I deserve better than that no? I was talking to Mam Beth Visande last Saturday when I said I kept NUS as an option before because I wanted to leave USC man. Nasumpay siyas being kept as a friend lagi b. I asked this question from the Brit boy last time and his response was 'Don't go there, Heide'. But I said I want to go there. Nawa karong panahona, wala p jud lagi niya nabasa ang akong msg last early August about the proposed BKK trip in January pohon. In contrast ang isa kay gibasa n lagi niya akong msgs tawn oi last Friday 9/2/22 p at 18.00 per the Messenger clock. Even my msgs yday 9/11/22 in the afternoon. Pero tua man lagi xay kauban nga girl sa video? Saun n lng ko ani lagi intawn. Gusto diay ko nga mausab ang nahitabo nahos SG last Holy Week 2006? Of course not! Something better will come for me. I just have to have faith. I will mourn but not for long. Amen. I WILL DO MY BEST TO GET HIM OUT OF MY MIND. So please help me Lord. Amen. Btw para-paraan ra jud ng boys lagi sa panliligaw no? Katawa kos video sa Youtube last 2014 of Billy Joe Crawford asking Coleen Garcia if may chance b kuno nga maging sila. Morag 1 month n kuno to siya nanligaw ato sa girl. Diha may contestant gud nila nga mao pud sitwasyon maong nitake advantage n lng si Billy Crawford lagis pagkakataon. Heheh. They've been married man and they have a daughter n mn siguro. Jia you to us always!

No comments: