Monday, September 19, 2022

LINKEDIN, TWITTER

Sus, 11 profile views n daw sa akong LinkedIn oi since I posted my speaking card for the QS conference in Brazil later this week. I've shared my e-ticket n pud to so many of my contacts. Then si Dr. Matthew Hoye asked us pud if we won't mind being tagged lagi daw in the promotion for the #JustRemit Conference in mid-October pohon. Gave him my Twitter account though I said I'm not active on Twitter. Btw I told Elizabeth diay yday that I might consider whatever opportunities that would come as an offshoot of these 2 speaking engagements. Kay basin lahi n lagi ang direction ni Lord for me. She said take advantage lagi daw of the opportunities, don't stay in the bubble for too long. Salamat. Ate n jud siyas mga IS lagi. Go go go and aloha! ;)

No comments: