Sunday, September 25, 2022

JOSA

She is Maria Josephine Sanchez or Josa, a fellow ISS alumna. I met her during the SRHR refresher course in October 2011. She was working for an NGO then in Metro Manila. After a few years, I heard from her and she was in the Middle East n. Then during the lockdown she said she was out of job and that her brother is working here in Cebu. Then the next thing I knew, she was in California n daw. She said she worked for a victim center something. I am very happy to talk to her on Messenger this morning. She encouraged me jud. Baw lagi Josa oi. Lisud kaju ang sitwasyon lagi. May ma'g piso ra lagi ang magasto if moadtos Hawaii pohon. But I do pray for guidance always. And I do keep the faith. Aloha! It is the last week of September n. I will be back to CDU ig Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning pohon. Then plano mi magkita ni Mam Liezl for lunch. Sweldo n pud ig Sept 30 pohon and deadline nas QS proposals for the Asia-Pacific version in November pohon. Mosubmit ko or di? Di p ko final. Gusto ko ug ALS or DRRM. Something like that. Jia you Doki. Go lang ng go! ;)

No comments: